Tuesday, January 10, 2012

So much to do

I realized that my trip to Utah is two weeks away and I have done very little to prepare. I still have christmas stuff up at my house cause I have no energy to put it away. I need to create schedules and do a deep cleaning...maybe I should also pack!!

So recently I am waiting to hear about new jobs and I was pretty discouraged because at my current location it seems like it doesn't matter if I leave or not. I want to be less disposable and I want to figure out how to do that. I may be going fulltime within the next few months, so that will be a interesting change.

Tomorrow night I have a planning meeting for the Church activities committee..and I have no clue what activities to plan...suggestions would be helpful. I really want to helpt eh women learn how to ask for help when they need it and also learn the importance of serving others...

January seems to be a great month...lots to look forward to....liked WICKED at the Pantages!!!

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment