Thursday, January 12, 2012

Project 52(well actually Project 30)

This is my version of the Project 52. I lowered the number to 30 in the hopes that I can accomplish them all and most require more than one time to finish.

So here are my goals for the year:

Project 30

1. Get mom’s house cleaned out
2. Get higher position at work(Applied)
3. Reorganize garage(can't do this, till I get rid of mom's stuff)
4. Deep clean each room upstairs(0/4)
5. Clean carpets upstairs
6. Deep clean car
7. Blog once a month(3/12)
8. Upload pics for Lisa
9. Catch up Lisa’s albums
10. Get an Iphone
11. Go on 10 Dates with Jim (2/10)
12. Put together my New York 3d puzzle
13. Send out Christmas cards
14. Sew bedspread for my bed
15. Heal my foot
16. Get video camera fixed
17. Get my van fixed(half done)
18. Catch up my albums
19. Finish 10 of my university classes (2/10)
20. Paint downstairs bathroom
21. Paint Stairwell
22. Paint upstairs hallway
23. Get rid of extra toys
24. Create Personal Progress Plan for Teresa
25. Help Teresa Finish Faith in God
26. Help Allison finish her goals
27. Repaint Bike for Teresa
28. Practice piano Hymns twice a week(0/104)
29. Clean out coat closet
30. Swap out refridgerator

Because Life some goals needed to be changed and right now some cannot be completed due to my injury....gotta recover faster!!!

Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Great list! 30 is still a great number and it's all about the journey and the feeling of accomplishment verse doing it just because we made the list. Looking forward to hearing about the journey!

    ReplyDelete