Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 over 2012 Here we come

Hey there everyone,

So 2011 was a busy year for us. I do not see it settling down any day soon, so I guess 2012 will be the same.

Allison is loving High school. She is super busy but has decided she loves costuming and makeup.

Teresa is excelling at her new school. She has been taking voice lessons to prepare her for the audition at OCSHA. We are praying that she will get in.

Allison and Teresa both got parts in the ensemble cast for the Play Adventures of Tom Sawyer. They are super excited and it will be a great experience. Look for info in Feb about tickets for the March shows.

Matthew has had lots of changes with teachers. His school teacher Mrs. Holo got a new job that was great for her but bad for us because she took it and no longer is Matt's teacher. His new Teacher is Mrs. Vega. We are waiting to see how it works out. I didn't get warm feelings from her but I guess we shall see.

Alicia loves preschool and is so ready for Kindergarten. She loves to annoy my parents dogs and loves having pink chrostmas lights decorating her bed.

My parents moved in and will be staying for an undetermined amount of time. My mom has Uterine Cancer and is dying. We are sad but trying to make the most out of the rest of her time. I am helping as her caregiver.

Jim is hopefully going to be taking on more responsibility at work and maybe getting a raise. He has lost almost 50 lbs and is looking really good.

I have applied for various jobs at different airports and other federal agencies. Although I haven't gotten one yet I know the perfect opportunity is out there waiting for me. I also am finally working on my bachelors degree. It should take me a year and a half. But it is something that I have always wanted.

I am working on my new project 52 list so I will post that soon. I am going to keep this blog up to date this year.

Keep checking back for current happenings....

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment