Monday, January 16, 2012

The goings and comings...

This has been an interesting week...Everyone but Jim got a 24 hour flu. It was not fun and really put me down for the count. The good part was I probably lost some weight during the weekend and my appetite is still very small. The worst part was I couldn't call in from work because I didn't want to get into trouble. Yes they would write me up and I really just do not want to be called into the office AGAIN!So I went and felt horrible..at least I was past the puking part and I was just super tired.

Oh and I am still waiting to hear if I get the job I interviewed for...waiting SUCKS!!!

Allison has finals this week so she gets out early from school... I amhoping that it translates into her helping me more.

Teresa got cast as Ensemble for Eeyores Birthday party and will also be the Understudy for Owl.

Matthew has decided that he prefers Diet Dr. Pepper because then Grandpa won't drink it...he thinks it is sneaky.

Alicia got cast as a fish in the Tom sawyer play and so her theatre career has begun.

Jim is excited for a few days off this week and the ability to spend time with his dad.

My parents are up to their normal mischief. It is hard to meet the needs of so many people in one house.

We got a new sofa and I got lots fo organizing done in the garage last week so when I get back from UT I will be doing tons of scrapbooking out there. Let me know if you want to come scrapbook with me and I will set up a table for you as well.

This is my life in the sandwich generation!!!

Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you all got sick:-( and right before your trip too. Yuck! Matthew is hilarious! (and very sneaky;)

    ReplyDelete