Thursday, February 26, 2009

Birthday Girl

Hey everyone,





Alicia turns two on Sunday so we will be celebrating.


Well the bid went well and I had a choice of two shifts that I wanted one was working primarily with baggage and the other one was working with the passengers. I chose working with the passengers because I am a people person and I love to talk to the passengers. I have met some very interesting people.

So starting April 12th I will be working from 4am till 9 am. It is a busy time at the airport so i will be moving constantly. I will definitely have to have an early bedtime. I will only be working Sat, Sun, Mon, & Tue. Days off Wed, Thurs, & Fri.

The kids are all doing well.
Love ya all,

Rebecca









1 comment:

  1. Alicia looks too cute int hat blue dress. Tell her "hi" for us

    ReplyDelete