Monday, February 9, 2009

I'm back!!!

Whew so much going on. Not stressful just busy as usual. Today was a school holiday so of course the house looks horrible. I can catch up tomorrow though. Other than that we have an assortment of colds at our house. I rearranged furniture so now there is more room in the Living room. I made koolaid pops for my kids and they are in love with them.
I have decided that I am a loner in many ways. I have lots of friends some best friends that I would tell anything to but I think that many people do not really know as much about me as they think they do. I think that the facade that I feel is expected of me is most of the time too much work.
Iam richly blessed however for having those people in my life that I can be my true self with. The people that know about my faults and insecurities. So to them Thank you and please always be there for me.

1 comment: