Tuesday, March 10, 2009

My Birthday

Okay Everyone,

The day we all eagerly wait for(or at least I do). It is my Birthday tomorrow March 11. I will be a very old woman at the ripe age of 33. The kids and I are playing hookie and going to Disneyland for a day of rides and fun. I will post pictures on my next post.
I love to recieve birthday wishes and gifts are always welcomed(HAHAHA).

Other than that everything else is the same. I am still going to the gym regularly and loving it. The kids are doing good. The house cleaning is still a tad bit overwhelming. And I can't wait till next year when I can travel to Italy and play with heather. maybe that will be my present next year.

Love ya,
Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! I absolutely love birthdays too!! Something we have in common! I hope that you have a fun day today!

    ReplyDelete