Thursday, January 22, 2009

What is a Clean House???

So I got up early today because Alicia is SICK. :( Oh well lots of fluids and antibiotics. I also have to do the thing I hate and clean the house. I have ignored it for a few days and it definitely shows. I want to know how some people are able to keep their house clean and I can't. Maybe I need to get rid of the kids(?). I tried decluttering but someow the clutter finds its way back. I am open to realistic and crazy suggestions. Who knows what will work. I decided that I cannot start reading another book till the house looks better so I have incentive.

1 comment:

  1. How if the flylady thing going? You get the hang of it after a while. Just keep at it. And start encouraging your family to help you out by putting things back where they got them from, etc. You will be surprised by how much that little act of consideration and kindness on their part helps you out. See you later!!

    ReplyDelete