Thursday, January 29, 2009

Changing times

Okay so I conquered a mountain of laundry yesterday and the goodwill truck is driving by today so I have three big bags to go out. Getting rid of this stuff feels so freeing. I have definitely decided to simplify. Sometimes the stuff bogs us down I found a great website that my friend Heather told me about that is helping me declutter my life. The website is Flylady.net. They have lots of great advice.
My sister Paula & her husband Chip came over for dinner last night just to have fun. It was enjoyable for most I think.
I am enjoying getting to know friends though facebook. It makes you feel like a part of their lives.
So for thursday I hope it is better than yesterday.

Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. It is really nice to get rid of stuff. Ryan always says, "I love trash!" I think I might have to check out that website!

    ReplyDelete