Friday, January 30, 2009

I made it to Friday!!!

Yay! It is friday. The older girls are at school. I have to straigthen the Living room go for a walk and then the little ones and I are going to the park to play. I think that this week has been one of my busiest since chirstmas. I am so glad that they are not all like this week. January is almost over and I heard some women talking yesterday about how fast this year is going by. The thing is as we get older each year is a smaller part that makes up our lives. when we are five 1 year is 1/5th of our lives. But when we are thirty 1 year is 1/30th of our lives maybe that is why it seems to go so fast as we get older also perhaps because we are not in such a hurry for time to go by as we are when we are little. Well it is time for me to get moving so that we can go to the park & play.

No comments:

Post a Comment