Thursday, March 25, 2010

Can you believe it?

Last night I put the twitter widget on my blog page. I was so excited. Yeah I know you probably don't think it is a big deal but it was so much fun!!!! I also put a Networked Blogs widget on but I didn't really like it so I took it off.

In family news: We had steaks for dinner last night that were so good. I BBQ them. So tasty we had so friends over for dinner and played some rockband afterward. Our Rockband 2 disc isn't working anymore so if anyone has suggestions to try to get it to work I am open to listening. A few minor scratches(not bad though). We cleaned the disc and the wii but no luck. :(

Spring Break starts next week and I am so scared to be home all day with all the kiddos. I may just hide in my bdroom with the door locked...lol.

Thats it for now. Have a great day.

Rebecca

3 comments:

  1. My name is Karen, and I am addicted to social media.

    Especially to my blog, Twitter, and facebook, in that order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna hide too!! LOL

    We had some scratched Wii games and took it to a game shop and they removed a layer or something like that and then it worked. Try Game Stop or someplace like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Melanie. That is a great tip.

    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete