Thursday, March 18, 2010

As time marches on

Hello world,

I am running like 300 miles per hour and yet enjoying every minute of it. I have been helping a friend of mine as she struggles through chemotherapy. Some things I have learned:

1. Annual Exams are so important for every family member not just the kids.

2. If you are around a person going through Chemo expect to have things repeated to you often.

3. They will tire out so much faster than you even though there is still work to do...Be patient.

4. Go with what you feel is best for your body cause Doctors are not always right.

Anyway I love my friend dearly and am so glad that I can be here for her. On to news of the kids.

Allison: No OCHSA news but 13 comes next month. I am so not ready. She gets so emotional but at the same time can see things that need to get done and helps out a little more willingly....at least when I ask her to.

Teresa: Anyone that thinks a 9 year old is fun is crazy. They don't do anything unless they are getting paid or getting an extra privledge.

Matthew: Currently is enjoying flooding the yard although it seems that he is alergic to the grass becuase he keeps breaking out when he floods the yard. I really need to seal off the hose so that he cannot turn the water on!!!

Alicia: Goes to preschool and I think we are both happy with the situation. We have time apart so I still remember those things about her that I love.

Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment