Thursday, April 8, 2010

Change is in the air

Well the letter came and Allison got into Orange County High School of the Arts - production & design conservatory. We are so happy for her. It is a great school and she will grow so much. There is a certain amount of fundraising we must do so if you want to help then just send me an email.

The other kids are all plugging along and growing and changing. I am in a growth process myself. I am excited to work with buisnesses to grow them.

I have been thinking lately that I like helping people. I like doing things for others but I also need to do things for me. So I am on the hunt to find things to improve me. I am going to be joining Shauna on the 30 challenge with Visalus. I also have recommitted to working out and putting my health first. I am important also.

If you are on LinkedIn, please look for me and connect with me. I am always looking for great professional contacts.

All for now,
Rebecca Robinson

1 comment:

  1. Rebecca, Good for you for putting your health first!

    During the UBP you left a very nice comment on my blog, Mom In The Balance (www.mominthebalance.com/blog), which supports women in the sandwich generation, and you are the winner of my giveaway, which is a free, one-hour coaching session on the phone with me.

    This is an hour just for YOU. You could decide to use the time to solidify your plans for attending to your health, get feedback or make plans on any other issue, or simply vent :-)

    To schedule the session, simply email me at heather@mominthebalance any time before August 1, 2010.

    If you don't want any coaching, that's totally OK. But if you do, you've got a free hour and absolutely, positively, no pestering about continuing.

    Mom In The Balance is an expansion of my business, Dream Big Coaching. I've been a life and career coach since 2003, primarily helping people make significant career decisions. You can check me out at www.dreambigcoaching.com and my career blog, life@work, at http://dbcs.typepad.com.

    I hope you had a great time at the Ultimate Blog Party, and perhaps I'll talk with you this spring or summer.

    Take care!
    Heather

    @mominthebalance on Twitter

    ReplyDelete