Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The end of February.....

Well I have made it through the past two months. I am so excited because my birthday is coming and change is in the air. I have started a growth process that cannot be stopped. I have decided to make my scheule fit the gym so since there was no time to go during the day I decided to get up at 4am and go to the gym. I know it is very crazy and my mental health has been questioned by many since I decided to do this. Alas I have to work on my changes to being a better me.
I went and took care of my parents for a few days. No one understands how hard that is till you have to do it. All I know if that I want to be better prepared for retirement so that I can enjoy my later years of life. I want to be healthy & financially sound. Thankfully I still have some time to pull this together.HAHA
So much fun to have I am so glad to be alive.

Rebecca

1 comment:

  1. :D A wonderful goal!! (a crazy time considering how busy you keep yourself already- God desires that we are also well rested, you know...)

    ReplyDelete